Four reasons to sell or to buy IPv4 subnets with IPv4broker.eu:
1. Simple and transparent service
We, as an IPv4 broker, guarantee the transparency and security of the IPv4 transfer under the following options:
- Escrow Services. Being in escrow means to be in a contractual arrangement in which an escrow intermediary receives funds from the buyer and disburses them for the seller under the terms of the transaction. The disbursement depends on conditions agreed to by the transacting parties. By default all IPv4 deals are done via escrow.com. For the IPv4 transfer we register the transaction and follow each action until the complete fullfill of obligations by Parties. If you don’t have possibility to trade through the escrow.com we can offer you the another escrow option.
- NDA. we sign a non disclosure agreement with both parties to guarantee the safety of the information you have provided.
- Legal support. We will check and prepare all the required documents, initiate and control the transfer.
- IPv4 subnet check up – we will check IPv4 with spamlists to confirm that the subnet is clean.
- Consulting services – we will answer all your questions and help you during the deal.
2. 7 days per week support
- We work seven days per week from 11AM to 11PM (CET) to guarantee a quick support.
- You can contact us with our chat which is available in the right sidebar or just write us a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Recognised IPv4 transfer Broker
We’ve signed the recognised IPv4 transfer broker agreement with the RIPE NCC to ensure that we follow the RIPE NCC terms and conditions.
4. Free service for sellers
- Our service fee is always included to the buyer’s price.
- Escrow fee:
For subnets smaller or equal to /21 the escrow fee is paid by buyer.
For subnets larger than /21 the escrow fee is paid 50\50 by buyer and seller. We split it to guarantee that each party involved into the transaction won’t change his mind as, in case of the transaction cancellation, the escrow fee is not refunded .
You can calculate the escrow fee here: https://www.escrow.com/fee-calculator